RETURNING SOON!

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011

You might not believe me, (and I don't blame you since I've been gone for so long) but I've missed my blog! We've had a very busy few months with friends and family coming to stay, and in order to get in the mood for cooking and photographing, I usually need a little bit of quiet and a few uninterrupted hours to spare which, lately, have been hard to find.

So never fear, just like Arnie, 'I'll be back'.

Some images below from the extraordinarily beautiful weather London had last weekend. We revelled in the sun and ran around the parks in nothing but shorts and teeshirts! (Shorts and teeshirts!) Overdosed on Vitamin D! And even got a little sunburn! I heart London in the springtime. Beats Paris every time....









0 comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH NATKIN

Copyright: All images and text appearing on this blog (nat-kin.blogspot.com) may not be reproduced, copied or manipulated without the written permission of Natalie Graham © 2010

  © Blogger template 2009

Back to TOP